Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Drinking for Holland » Drinking for Holland (US/UK)




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: That one day a year...
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 09:22 
Offline
Huh huh, that's cool! ;D
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 18:27
Posts: 9690
...is coming into my direction too, and this time it's my 40th I am supposed to celebrate. End of last year and early on this year, I have been talking to some about throwing a big party and invite you all - but right now I think it's better to keep it more of a "low profile". A few reasons for this, one of them being lack of funds for a big party, and another having Spa LMS and NBR 24 too close for comfort as for channel crossing fees. I will be going to both, and so will see you there if you're going...
Of course, you are more than welcome to come over if you want to, and I can most probably find a place to stay - but I will be celebrating in my own home with only a few friends, family and DfH'ers. If it gets too crowded there, we can always go to the pub at the end of the street ;)

There will be plenty of oppurtunities to celebrate this year! ;D

_________________
.

is it Beer 'o Clock yet?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 03:23 
Offline
Serious Drinker

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 00:06
Posts: 66
Location: Preston, England
Paddy,

I would like to wish you all the best for whenever the big day arrives, and have a great birthday. Don't get too drunk :D LOL !

Regards
Chris

_________________
Racing is life, anything else is just waiting around. (Steve McQueen)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 
Offline
Huh huh, that's cool! ;D
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 18:27
Posts: 9690
Thanks Chris. I share the day with Doris, Julian and Yvonne - maybe that helps you guessing ;)

_________________
.

is it Beer 'o Clock yet?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 13:21 
Offline
full addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 22:55
Posts: 4853
Location: N138
May .......

_________________
Did I mention, I went to Sebring and Le Mans 2007


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That one day a year...
 Post Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:39 
Offline
Heavy Drinker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 21:37
Posts: 109
Location: London, UK
Paddy wrote:
...is coming into my direction too, and this time it's my 40th I am supposed to celebrate. End of last year and early on this year, I have been talking to some about throwing a big party and invite you all - but right now I think it's better to keep it more of a "low profile". A few reasons for this, one of them being lack of funds for a big party, and another having Spa LMS and NBR 24 too close for comfort as for channel crossing fees. I will be going to both, and so will see you there if you're going...
Of course, you are more than welcome to come over if you want to, and I can most probably find a place to stay - but I will be celebrating in my own home with only a few friends, family and DfH'ers. If it gets too crowded there, we can always go to the pub at the end of the street ;)

There will be plenty of oppurtunities to celebrate this year! ;D


you old codger ;) I'll buy you a beer at Spa

_________________
Chris D Hall
Live British GT Race Ticker


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 15:16 
Offline
Heavy Drinker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 22:22
Posts: 116
Location: Florida
Paddy, Doris and Julian have a Wonderful Birthday. I won't be on the internet this weekend so wanted to wish everyone the Happiest day. Paddy, 40 isn't so bad as long as you survive the party :champ:

_________________
12 Hours of Racing,
72 Hours of Party


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 17:27 
Offline
Huh huh, that's cool! ;D
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 18:27
Posts: 9690
Aww, thanks Cindy! :up: and see you next week at Spa, Chris! 8)

_________________
.

is it Beer 'o Clock yet?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 
Offline
Chef ballen draaien
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 17:39
Posts: 4412
Location: Delft
happy birthday Doris, Julian and Yvonne!

Paddy ofcourse as well, but did that in person yesterday :D

_________________
Mr. Burns: Smithers, do you think maybe my power plant killed those ducks?
Smithers: There's no maybe about it, Sir.
Mr. Burns: Excellent.



Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:31 
Offline
full addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 19:37
Posts: 2418
indeed indeed. Congrats y'all!

_________________
Turbo. Everything else sucks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:43 
Offline
full addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 19:43
Posts: 4778
Location: Den Haag M/18+24 jaar ervaring
Happy birthday Doris, Julian and Yvonne!

_________________
Don't believe the hype, it's a sequel.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 15:57 
Offline
Huh huh, that's cool! ;D
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 18:27
Posts: 9690
F-Troop Mom wrote:
Paddy, 40 isn't so bad as long as you survive the party :champ:


I did, thanks. Made no pizzas or anything ;)




Indeed very happy birthday to Julian, Doris and Yvonne too! :up:

_________________
.

is it Beer 'o Clock yet?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 23:14 
Offline
Sebring Turn 10 Man
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 17:18
Posts: 212
Location: St. Pete, FL
:champ: :petra: :riert: :drink: :clap: :nana: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 01:35 
Offline
full addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 19:43
Posts: 4778
Location: Den Haag M/18+24 jaar ervaring
Paddy wrote:
F-Troop Mom wrote:
Paddy, 40 isn't so bad as long as you survive the party :champ:


I did, thanks. Made no pizzas or anything ;)

We'll be at Spa next week, Paddy's got a history there regarding making pizza's. He'll see to it then. :o) ;D :watch: :mexicano: :didi:

_________________
Don't believe the hype, it's a sequel.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Drinking for Holland » Drinking for Holland (US/UK)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron